The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Air Traffic Organization, Technical Training and Development Group oversees the development and integration of automated systems that manage various business processes.
The ATO Technical Operations training Group the development, modification, and maintenance of an integrated web-based resource management and certification toolset, named the Comprehensive Management Resource Information System (CMRIS).
SSI provides to CRMIS:
· System Maintenance
· System Operations Support
· Network Administration
· Local Area Network (LAN) and network performance monitoring
· Database Administration
· Systems Analysis
· CMRIS System Helpdesk
· System Development and Modification
· System Architecture Redesign
· Database Architecture Redesign
· Application Architecture Redesign